What deserves Best Picture this year.

Strong Oscar contenders for Best Picture this year are "Precious," "Hurt Locker," "Up in the Air" and "Avatar." I've only seen "Avatar" and it's absolutely fantastic I can tell you. "Invictus" SHOULD win Best Actor for Freeman, it was a great movie on how Mandella brought a racially divded nation together. Also "Up" was great, better than last year's "WALL-E" in my opinion, a nearly flawless movie with Dug, the talking d- "SQUIRELL....."...what was I saying? I have a goal to see all the Best Picture movies that have won, (81 as of this post) and I'm saving the grittier ones ("Departed," "Platoon," "Crash") for when I'm older so I can appreciate it better. Coming back to 2009 Oscars, in reality, "Hurt Locker" will probably take it, a movie no one's ever seen or heard of in school. But who hasn't heard of/seen "Up" or "Avatar"? Leave your opinon in the comment section below about what your favorite movie of the year 2009 was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THOUGHTS ON TOM HARDY

CLASSIC REVIEW: FINDING NEMO

REVIEW: THE BOURNE LEGACY