The WORST picture of the year

The Razzie nominees will be presented Monday, but before they had the first word I'd like to throw in my 2 cents. If I hadn't specified this already, my favorite film of the year was the groundbreaking Avatar. I think in all I've seen about 15 or so movies released in 2009. I saw some very amazing movies that just stunned me (I Love You, Man, Invictus and Coraline) and some movies that just epically failed (G.I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra and The Uninvited). But there was one that I saw that was just so complicated, confusing and unlikeable, that 4, count 'em 4 people walked out! I wish I was one of them. Here it is, the movie Julia Roberts amazingly got a Golden Globe nod for:
Duplicity
Another movie I saw this year that was complicated and Clive Owen was The International with my friend for my birthday celebration, which was hard to follow, but had a rewarding ending and the action sequences were brilliant. Please DO NOT see Duplicity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THOUGHTS ON TOM HARDY

CLASSIC REVIEW: FINDING NEMO

REVIEW: THE BOURNE LEGACY