Oscar Snubs= GET OVER IT!

Everyone knew it was coming. No one's ever happy enough with the results of the Best Picture nominees. If people had it their way, this would probably be what the list would look like last year for Best Picture:
The Dark Knight
Slumdog Millionaire
WALL-E
Milk
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
NOBODY is ever happy, even with this satisfying mega-list. They never are. People say Avatar is overrated, Blind Side is too sappy, and no one's heard of An Education. But one thing I have to say....SUCK IT UP! People were mad that Crash beat Brokeback Mountain....get over IT! What's happened as happened, no re-writing history. For all you guys who want to see Best Picture like me, you're going to have to deal with what's dealt. There's a thin line between "oh man well that really should have won" to "WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE FOOLS, THAT DESERVED TO WIN, GOD I HATE THE OSCARS, THESE IDIOTS SHOULDN'T BE VOTING," like I'll see on some blogs or just in conversation. Yeah, I think Benjamin Button deserved Best Picture over last year's winner Slumdog, but hey, they were both good movies. Chill CRITICS! Just enjoy the films! Breathe a little. Me, I'm going to try to watch all of them (I've seen 3 nominees) that I can. I'm out, peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THOUGHTS ON TOM HARDY

CLASSIC REVIEW: FINDING NEMO

REVIEW: THE BOURNE LEGACY