The Razzie Award Nominations!

Certainly 1,000 times less exciting than the Oscars they mock, it's still interesting to see, and gives me something to think about being snowed in. My previous blog showed my worst movies of the year, and one of this year's nominees was one of them. How accurate am I? Anyway, here are the nominees for Worst Picture:
All About Steve
G.I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra (2 hours of blowing stuff up...come on......)
Land of the Lost
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (as much as I liked the 1st movie, the reviews repelled me away from seeing this. I know, I missed robots transforming AND Megan Fox.)
Old Dogs
It's a crime that Channing Tatum didn't get nominated for Worst Actor for G.I. Joe, he was most definitely the worst of them all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THOUGHTS ON TOM HARDY

CLASSIC REVIEW: FINDING NEMO

REVIEW: THE BOURNE LEGACY