BEST PICTURE PREDICTIONS 2010!

Well it's finally time to make the last set of predictions for the biggest award in the Oscar ceremony; Best Picture. I had to wait until the Golden Globe and Critic's Choice Awards weekend was over to make my final decisions, but I think these will be pretty accurate.

-The Social Network
-The Kids Are All Right
-The King's Speech
-The Fighter
-The Town
-Toy Story 3
-True Grit
-Black Swan
-Inception
-Winter's Bone

Since "127 Hours" has not been getting much love from the critics, I believe the almost unknown indie "Winter's Bone" will pull off a nomination. Other choices might include the films:
-Blue Valentine
-Rabbit Hole
-Another Year

I am very much awaiting the nominations on January 25th and will (hopefully) post them on Tito's Topics!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THOUGHTS ON TOM HARDY

CLASSIC REVIEW: FINDING NEMO

REVIEW: THE BOURNE LEGACY