LAST MINUTE OSCAR PREDICTIONS 2011!

It is the day before the Oscar nominations are being announced!  I'm excited for tomorrow, I'll post the nominees as tradition since 2010.  Another tradition I have to uphold is predicting the Oscar nominees for the best movie of 2011 right before they come out.  This year it's going to be a lot trickier, so I'll do it like this:

THE SHOO-INS:

  • The Descendants
  • The Artist (and the winner)
  • Hugo
  • The Help (a BAFTA nomination for Best Picture helped its outlook) and
  • Midnight in Paris
Like I said, this is where it gets harder.  Though there won't be 10, many are saying 7 or 8, there is always that possibility the Oscars will throw us a curve-ball.  So, if there are:

6.  War Horse
7.  Moneyball
8.  The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
9.  Bridesmaids/Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (if they're going all out they'll want to include a blockbuster favorite)
10.  The Tree of Life 

So, in hopes I don't look ridiculous, I wish that this list is fairly accurate.  Tomorrow we'll find out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THOUGHTS ON TOM HARDY

CLASSIC REVIEW: FINDING NEMO

REVIEW: THE BOURNE LEGACY