EARLY BEST PICTURE PREDICTIONS 2012 PART 1!

Bane from "TDKR"
Although it's outrageously early, I like guessing next year's Best Picture nominees!  I do it 3 times a year; I chose 2 random dates (April 25 and the first of September) and the day after the Golden Globes (Usually I'm most accurate on the last date.)  Last year I guessed 4 out of the 10 movies I chose both dates.  Let's see how I do this year.

BEST PICTURE NOMINEES 2012: (I do it out of 10, even though it could be 5-10)

  • The Dark Knight Rises
  • Prometheus
  • The Hobbit
  • Brave
  • To Rome with Love
  • Les Miserables
  • Life of Pi
  • Django Unchained
  • The Great Gatsby
  • Moonrise Kingdom

Woody Allen working on "To Rome with Love"
So I'm thinking 2012 might be the Oscar year of blockbusters!  There are also the inclusion of great director's work, Tarantino (Django), Wes Anderson (Moonrise) and Ang Lee (Pi).  Pixar has also had 2 Best Picture nominees in the race in the past few years, so "Brave" is a strong contender.

I'll be back for my next installment on September 1st!

The ginger of "Brave"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THOUGHTS ON TOM HARDY

CLASSIC REVIEW: FINDING NEMO

REVIEW: THE BOURNE LEGACY